Passion - Frame By Frame Passion - Frame By Frame

I gave it a four.

Love the song, wish I could play the game, great flash. Really awesome. It's like a better "Pixelated" (Search Intervein as author). Good job. And to the that inconsiderate jerk before me:
Flash ISN'T easy, you know. It's not just "Tell us what you want your flash to be about and we'll do it for you!". You have to draw everything frame after frame. They don't give you specific tools for every single thing, they give you about 15 for different things. There's no "animate" tool. And this guy is FOURTEEN. At 14 he can do something that you can't at your age. (P.S. if someone else posted before this, sorry, I'm talking to the guy that said "It's just a bunch of lines, not cool at all, and the game is for 7 year olds".

eskimo bob 30 eskimo bob 30

:l

I don't know why Eskimo Bob is so popular. Bad graphics, major misuse of gradients, amateur recording and not funny. I've seen people saying it's the best series on Newgrounds. Umm, no.

El Despertar El Despertar

Loved it!

You've been my favortie author for about.. 3 months now, maybe.
It was when I accidentally clicked 'noir' on the Toons page and.. yeah. I love your flashes, how the main characters are all little girls (with freaky eyes) and the overall black-and-white mordbidness. But you should make more "Issues", that first one rocks. <3!

Black Dragon Phase 1 Black Dragon Phase 1

:l

Venom and Pyro are Marvel characters :o. Venom from Spider-man, Pyro from X-men. I hope that wasn't intentional :x

Aqua Teen HF Sound Board Aqua Teen HF Sound Board

Great, but..

You SO need Willie Nelson.
(the onion with spider legs and a razor)

Trails Trails

Oh yeah I made COMPLETE sense out of that.

:\ No, I really didn't.